Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Years Eve





It went a little something like this:





























There are way more pictures than this. I got them by the bundle but honestly, I'm too lazy to put all of them up. Laziness....another reason why it took me 12 days to finally post these bad boys up.

Mom and dad had a party at the house. It had been a while since they played the roles of hostesses with the mostesses and I'm glad they did because I enjoyed seeing the family together. We had a decent amount of guests. Some were expected, like my uncle and aunt from across the street (not pictured above. one of those "I'm too lazy to post" pictures) and some unexpected like my Uncle Roy (the one flexing his guns). Gotta love the fam.

I do have to say I did not expect this year to start the way it did..but hey, shit happens for a reason and some things last for a season.

I have no new years resolutions nor did I participate in any superstitious activities this time. Why not work on bettering yourself every day and taking control of your own luck?

I have a lot of work to do. Ill start Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment