Friday, March 26, 2010

Next Selection. R. Les











I did the unthinkable on Thursday night and I went out. On a Weeknight! Only because Ryan Leslie was hosting at Mia Lounge and I absolutely love him and his artistic talent. So, I put on my groupie outfit and off I went. On a normal Thursday night you can catch me at club BED with DJ Sheets on the 1's and 2's. It was overcrowded in there so as soon as he/we sang along to a couple of his songs, I bounced up out of there and called it a wrap. This little lady had to work the very next day.



Found me a school boy.



Found Nemo. Oops, I mean Neyo.(I think hes the biggest cornball btw.)



Tried uploading a video I recorded of R. Les singing but it took too long to upload and as you all may know, I can get impatient at times. Maybe next time!

1 comment: