Sunday, July 26, 2009

Paquito's and Perritos will make you a Chanchito.

I'm still stuffed from today and it is currently 2:30am. I wouldn't have it any other way though because the food I ate was Mmm Mmm good. Raquel was determined to go on an adventure to find an Authentic Mexican restaurant, so we found ourselves eating at a spot called Paquito's on Biscayne Blvd in Aventura. Turns out the Lover use to eat there for free all the time because he was "friends" with the owners son. What good is that though? I want to eat FO FREE Naoooo!


The place is overwhelmed with decorations but that's what makes the ambiance.


Chips and S-S-S-Salsa!


The Chimichanga was TheBomb.Com.

We gave eating a break and did some NYC shopping at Aventura mall. That's where I picked up my new obsession with Owls and bought this super cute ring from F21. Whoooo? Whoooo? Me!!!! LOL.



After shopping, we made a pit stop at the Lover's pad and watched a bit of Wayne's World and Forgetting Sarah Marshall. I almost forgot how good those movies are. The night was still young when we left his place, so my grubber in crime and I went to a Colombian spot called Los Perros on 133rd and 42Nd street.



Their burgers are great, but I'm not crazy on eating with extremely loud rave music and strobe lights in my face. I recommend sitting outside where you don't have to put up with that and risk catching a seizure.



She gets down and dirty. That's why I like her. /homo.

No comments:

Post a Comment