Sunday, December 13, 2009

Resurrection? Not quite yet.

Hello Loves. Ive been M.I.A for what seems to be forever. Life isn't as exciting without a camera. That, and I've been OD busy doing overtime at work, hanging out with coworkers, exchanging secret santa gifts, being the typical moody "you're annoying me" bitch that I am, somewhat dieting and exercising, and trying to look like Lady Gaga.




HA! NOT! I cut my hair and all of a sudden they say I look like her. A girl gets bangs these days and automatically youre a carbon copy of the Lady. No offense, but I'm way hotter. :)





Anyway, I promise Ill be back soon. I heard Santa Clause is bringing me a camera amongst other things so Ill have my blog up and running in no time.

Thanks for your understanding.

Wishing all you fuckers a Happy Holiday,

Me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment