Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Jonah and Seattle Grace Hospital Staff




You guys, if you've never seen Summer heights High on HBO, then you are berserk. Chris Lilley is one hilarious Australian mofo. Can you believe he plays all three protagonists in one show? Buhhlleeeeve it. Do yourself a favor and watch this short series. You wont be disappointed. My favorite character of the three is Jonah btw. You'll fall in love with his character too.




Ahh yes..Best Buy finally re-stocked on season 5. I'm a devoted Greys Anatomy fan since the very first episode when Meredith got drunk and took a guy from the bar home, had sex with him and later found out that she would be interning for McDreamy himself. I always miss out on episodes and then find myself having to catch up, so I just wait till it comes out on DVD and have a mini marathon by myself.




The best investment I've made this week, hands down. Well, my job actually paid for it. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment