Sunday, September 13, 2009

Give it to me Ra!







Rina Grina Sabrina treated me to lunch at Ra as a late birthday gift. Yes, I had about 3 restaurant birthday celebrations. So what? Thanks Sauuweety. It was great catching up over delish sushi. Nom Nom Nom!


I don't know about you but this lamp looked like a throat....or a cooter. =X


We gossiped about you, her, him and them while eating this OK dessert. I'm personally not too fond of chocolate ice cream, but I go bananas for BANANAS!




They say that....



But I think its way more fun in my pants. HAAAA! jk.



2 comments:

  1. aw. I lovezz it! <3

    I popped your RA cherry

    btw, did you have to mention the "late" part at the beginning?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the late wasnt meant for your tardy for the party, you emotional slutbag. i meant late because my birthday had beeeeeen passed and i was still celebrating it. ;]

    ReplyDelete