Thursday, September 24, 2009

I missed going over....



She's been on house arrest for nearly 2 months and her parole officer finally left her alone for a couple of hours. I took advantage of the circumstances and dropped by yesterday.


My homie Domo. He was telling me how hes jealous of some teddy bear named "Teddies" who has been taking all of Raquel and Raul's attention lately. We hugged it out afterwards and he felt much better.


That's my cup to the right for obvious reasons. At least it is whenever I'm there.


Lasagna and homemade pizza. Yum. You'll never go hungry in this household.


The real reason for my visit was to get my hands on some of these strawberry cupcakes made by douche bag. Just kidding.




<3 these two fuckers. Thanks for the laughs and for always keeping my belly happy.



Ill be paying more visits as soon as December comes around. That's when her sentence ceases. wahhoooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment