Sunday, September 6, 2009

Mamajuana Birthday Dinner






I celebrated my birthday a couple of weekends ago at Mamajuana Cafe this year and I have to recommend it to all of you. The food is delicious, and its a congenial place to enjoy with family and friends.

Thank you Raquel and Raul for treating me to a finger licking good dinner. =)


My love. Always by my side.


My "little" sister joined me in the celebration along with her boyfriend Jubron.


Another year of life. Wouldn't you like to know what I wished for? ;)


I think I'm about the only person who sings along with everyone else when singing happy birthday to me.


It tasted even better than what it looks. I actually shared that with 6 other people. I share. I care. LOL.



Thank you Rina for attending even though you were feeling under the weather. =) Thank you Rinel for randomly showing up to the dinner. Your humor made it all the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment