Friday, October 30, 2009

Everythiiiing $2.75





We bumped into a Dominican bakery with Colombian and central American employees on the Lower East Side Friday afternoon and I swear, every customer who walked in there and ordered something was charged the same amount. No matter what. "$2.75" the lady at the register said. Some young boy who was walking home from school ordered about 4pastries AND two drinks. I was about to order me a cake that fed 25 people for that price! Que barato!


I really cant tell the difference between good and bad Dominican cake but Raquel said it wasn't as moist as it should have been. The baker knows best.




At least I got to enjoy a well tasting Country Club Soda. It was my first time trying it. Yes, I know I've been sleeping on them...no need to tell me so.

No comments:

Post a Comment