Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Reward if Found




I'm currently packing for my trip to NYC tomorrow and I'm turning my room upside down because it seems that my Juicy Couture starter bracelet is missing. =( I'm not materialistic, don't get it twisted...but the deal is that this is the second bracelet I "lose" in the past 2 months. I know I could just go out and buy it again (if that style is still in stock) or an even better one, but the previous bracelet I lost had much more sentimental value and it was reaaal gold. No, I mean reaaal gold. You know like the good, non hollow gold used back in the days to make jewelry. It was given to me by my grandma (r.i.p mimi) for Christmas one year. It used to be hers and I was and still am heartbroken about it.



I got a headache over the juicy one. I think its more of having that doubt on someone taking it like my sister and being scared to tell me she took it...or even worse, that she lost it! ahhhh! I'll punch her in the ovaries if I ever find out she made me go through all of this. Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment