Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Go Scorpio, Its Your Burfday



Thats my daddy. Its his birthday today. He turned 51 yrs old. Sure doesnt look like it huh? I love him to death.


Thank you dad for teaching me about constilations, religions, politics, morals, courtesy, time tables, for teaching me how to ride a bike and how vital it was to read at such a young age (reading the sunday newspaper with you EVERY sunday helped alot, even if i spent more time on the comics section) and that there is no such thing as mines, its mine. Thank you for never abandoning me, for always believing in me, for supporting me even if you dont agree, for not influencing negative things on me, and for being exactly who you are. I wouldnt want you any other way. Love you, flaws and all.

1 comment:

  1. November 11th is my birthday too!
    Your Dad just got some amazing points..

    ReplyDelete