Monday, November 2, 2009

Amy Winehouse all up in Your Halloween Party

Crashing on Peggy and Al Bundy's couch


Joey is a bad ass for wearing a BANNED costume


Trick for treats


Amy tried to sniff anything she got her hands on.


No Ma'am!


Lady Caca and Amy Crackhouse. Bff's. You ain't know?


Peggy had way too many Bon Bons.


All this variety.


Winehouse meets Gaga.


Blaoooo!


My first Halloween party evarrrr! I'm so lame lol. I had so much fun. Peoples costumes were hilarious. The martini's kept flowing. The good times kept rolling. The music kept bumping. Ass cheeks everywhere. Wigs flying through the air. Halloween is now officially my 2ND favorite holiday. What other time of the year can you dress up as a crackhead singer with a beehive? ;)


Thank you Emma and Joey for having me at your party. ;) Way better than trick or treating.

1 comment:

  1. Lmao. Love the costumes, good job. Hope you were walking around with your crack.

    ReplyDelete