Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I AM concert

I love Beyonce and her fierceness. The in your face attitude of her dances and outfits and voice and.....and...and!!!! lol I told the boo a while back that I wanted to see her in concert and he promised me we would go. He did wait a bit too long to get tickets because he "thought I was going to remind him." That explains our seats at almost NOSE BLEED section. It doesn't matter though. Its the thought and the fact that I got to see Beyonce live that counts. =) The concert was held at the BankAtlantic center in Sunrise, FL. It was a rainy evening but that didn't stop us from bringing all the boys to the yard at Steak n Shake.



I ordered a classic scrawwwburreh shake and babe ordered a Turtle Caramel Nut shake. We like turtles. (that's an inside joke for those whom are in the circle of trust.)



After satisfying our sweet tooth, we paid for $20 parking and marched ourselves into the arena. Beyonce opened up with "Deja Vu" and I was really hoping that Jay-Z would come out to perform with her but there was no sign of him. With a mixture of songs from her old albums B'day and Dangerously in Love, to hits from her Destiny's Child days, she definitely gave everyone in that arena their money's worth. I almost forgot to mention that after Beyonce performed "Single Ladies" a man from the audience proposed to his girlfriend and put a raaangg on it. lol I don't know whether that was staged or not but he might have set some high standards for other men that were there with their girlfriend.






Beyonce ended the show with "Halo" and I must say I had goosebumps the whole time. I love that song, and her singing it with all she's got made me love it even more. Can't wait for her next tour. I'll be in there like swimwear!

No comments:

Post a Comment