Monday, June 8, 2009

Nanu Nanu!



After much questioning and procrastination, I finally committed to create a blog. Yes yes, I know...it took forever. Special thanks to my dearest friend Raquel whom may I add, has one of the most entertaining/cutest blogs ever. She inspired me. Great. Now I have ALOT to live up to. Once I get a hang of this blogging frenzy, Ill make sure to link her website to her name so you can check it out for yourself. =]. Anyway, I welcome all readers to check in from time to time and join me in my blogging voyage. Never a dull moment with me my lads! lol. Stay tuned for way more vivid posts full of illustrations because I Looovvee illustrations (except when i read books..that annoys me). Good night!


















2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you fell into peer pressure lol ok so entertain me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3.5 yrs and COUNTING! Congrats to you both.. i wish you many Happy & Blessed years together..

    Rahj may not have proposed after 'single ladies'.. but he's definitely proof of a wonderful boyfriend (:

    Congrats again, guys <3

    ReplyDelete