Saturday, June 13, 2009

The story of The Tutu

I can never EVER get tired of Sex and The City. I'm sure 99% of women out there might think the same. As a matter of fact, I'm playing it right now as I blog. Oh look, there goes Carrie and the girls having lunch, chatting about Alexander Pretovski asking her to leave Manhattan to cross an ocean and move to Paris.

Back to the subject at hand, you know the tutu that Carrie wears in the opening credits? Well, I want it and I want it NOW! Ive always thought the tutu was super cute but never got to searching for it assuming that perhaps the tutu would be ridiculously pricey as the rest of Carrie Bradshaw's outfits (turns it out it was only $5). And so now, Ive found it at http://getgoretro.com/. Its not 5 buckaroos but its affordable!


I just might order it on time for my Summer in the City trip this August. =)


1 comment: