Monday, June 22, 2009

You could do pizza anytime!

After a broooterful day at the beach with my main squeeze and my dearest friend, we parted ways to later reunite at night for a late dinner on South Beach at Fratelli la Bufala. Our original destination was Fatburger, which is around Washington & 7th I believe, but the waiters were calling our names from outside while we were at a redlight in which we spotted a bragon. Yes, a bragon!



Not really, but we totally ditched burgers and fries for some authentic italian pizza. Its right on the corner of where all the action begins. I live for Italian food. lol. The pizzas were HUGE and delicious. The boo and I ordered a Girasol (with a name like that who wouldnt?) and Raquel ordered a Capricciosa which completely fits her persona. hehehe.




She is one of the best third wheels I know. So well behaved and all. I wouldn't mind baby sitting again. =)

2 comments:

  1. I think I babysat YOU guys! I still want some Fatburger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fatburger shall be done once you return from the motherland.

    ReplyDelete