Thursday, August 13, 2009

Coney Island



On Saturday afternoon, we headed out to the southernmost part of Brooklyn. It was a long train ride from Harlem to Coney Island but we made it! The weather was splendid and the breeze felt great while strolling through the boardwalk. Thank you New York weather for cooperating that day.





I hate to disappoint all my Nathan's lovers but I didnt have any of their popular hot dogs. I had pizza instead.



I did get some snapshots of Nathan's though!



There weren't any real freaks anywhere. Hoping to bump into 4 legged humans or something, I run into this guy with a helmet on and a shield to block the paintballs being shot at him. Hmmmm..I don't see the freakness in that.





The famous wonder wheel and Cyclone rollercoaster ride.




Grandma's prophecy for me that day was to not let opportunity knock at my door in vain and to wear Onyx so good luck can follow me.



Amy is a wonderful photographer and brought along her camera to prove it so. Here are pictures that she took which make my pictures look real amateur.











See ya later Coney!




No comments:

Post a Comment