Sunday, August 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Raquelita!!!





Dedicated to my main Bitch.


These are the reasons why I think you deserve a happy birthday.


Because you love junk food just as much as I do.



Because you're a huge bitch. Just like me.


Because you feed me every time I come over. No Homo.


Because you're a dork. Just like me.


Because you LOVE NY. Just like me.


Because the only way you know how to use chop sticks is like this. Just like me.


Because you es* smart. Just like me.


And last, but not least....

Because you know how to have a good time. Just like me.



Hope you're having fun in Disney. Tell Mickey I said I wanna holla. Hurry up and get back so I can shower you with gifts. =)





3 comments:

  1. Oh my god I fucking LOLed at the graduation cap on your head. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was great.. my fave was "bitch like me" hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. =) did you read the post i dedicated to YOU?

    ReplyDelete