Thursday, August 13, 2009

Lupa, In the Heights and Ava lounge.

One of my favorite nights of my trip to NYC this past weekend!



Dinner at Lupa located by West Broadway. I had Bavette Cacio & Pepe and Pollo alla Diavola. Oh my god, so good! If you're into spicy food, you ll love it.



After dinner, we took a cab to the Richard Rodgers Theatre to watch In The Heights on Broadway.



Not so bad seats.



The show was energetic, upbeat and real modern. The music and choreography part of the show were my favorite along with the set. Look at it! Looks so real! Its a must see if you're ever interested in catching a show while in the city.



We walked to Dream Hotel on 7Th and Broadway once the play was over to meet up with my friend Janelle from Miami.



Shes staying in West New York while interning at Escada for the summer, so we took advantage of the time to catch up. She had a 30 minute bus ride ahead of her before getting to us, so we killed some time in the lobby.






Once Janelle arrived, we went up to Ava lounge which has an indoor area and a rooftop area with awesome views of the city.





Its safe to say that dinner, Broadway, and lounging are ingredients for a fantastic evening. I Had a great time with the ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment