Saturday, August 22, 2009

To Jersey and back!

After leaving our sweat and tears behind in Brooklyn, Raquel and I headed back home to freshen up and part ways for some hours. She had some family matters to attend to back in Passaic, NJ so I took advantage of time and took the train into the city to meet up with Janelle at her job. It was my first time riding alone and if I may add, I did pretty good. Once I met up with her, we took a 30 minute bus ride to her temporary place in West New York. Her aunt has the one of the nicest views of Manhattan's city line.


Once Janelle finished getting ready, she and I drove up to Passaic to rescue our damsel in distress and headed back to the city to Serendipity which is a real charming place also known for their colossal desserts.









The decor of the place is that of a page from Alice in Wonderland. Its a whole bunch of things put together so there is a lot going on but i loved it.





I don't like coffee nor $15 mugs.



My Ladies and I ordered a gigantic Banana Split the size of your head. We shared it amongst us three and still couldn't finish it.



Dig in!



I wanted to buy something from here for all of my friends and family back home but their souvenirs are way too pricey for what they're worth if you ask me. I still recommend the place to everyone and if you go, you can buy ME a souvenir! =)








No comments:

Post a Comment