Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Fun in South Beach with Janel and Dre

My friend Janel and her lover boy Dre came down from Jersey to spend their summer vacation in Miami and I had the pleasure to hang out with them. I met Janel my freshman year of college at MDC and soon into becoming friends with her, she moved back up north. We have kept in touch ever since and always try our hardest to see one another when one goes to visit the others home town.


This is Janel. Her mother tried naming her after me, but she took the extra L for an N. LOL. Lies! Please excuse the glistening off my body. Drinking under the sun does that to me. =/


My trustworthy sidekick of a boyfriend came along. I bring him with me everywhere only because he knows how to tell time. Gooo Casio watches!


For a moment, I thought that was the Dominican flag on the lifeguard house.


You're damn right I told my friends that they could stand under my umbrella ella ella, eh eh.


Or sit under it. =)


I bumped into Mr. Fire crotch again while tanning with my friends. He said hello.


Once we were able to drag Dre out of the water, we walked on Ocean Drive, adopted a guy named Carlos (kidding, hes our friend who happened to join us after work), and saw a 50% off dinner deal at a restaurant whose name I forgot.

Carlos and the boo.


We washed down our salt less chicken Alfredo dinner with Margaritas the size of YOUR face!.


The Jersey couple enjoying their huge drinks.



Both the service and food was no good. I guess that's why A. The name of the restaurant wasn't memorable AND B. It was 50% off! Overall, I had a good time with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment