Friday, August 21, 2009

Vagabond

My long time friend Aholsniffsglue invited me to Vagabond. They have an event called (((SHAKE))) which is held every Thursday and he's been inviting me for the past year. I never go because I'm an old fart and wouldn't be able to wake up early the next day for work. But I finally gave in and brought the boo and my friends from Jersey along.


The crowd was too "young" for my taste but the art and old school hip hop made up for that. Oh, and how could i forget the free drinks? Thanks Ahol!


I bumped into an old friend from high school. Monica and I were on the cheer leading squad together. Don't judge!!! Shes super cool. And that's my buddy Ahol on the bottom right. =) His face might look familiar because hes a known graffiti artist from Miami.

Yes. All this LOVE.


No comments:

Post a Comment