Monday, August 31, 2009

Hotel, Motel, Holiday Inn. Say Whhaaat?!?!?!


Since my birthday plans didn't go as "planned," my lover treated me to a stay at The Fountainbleau. We wined, dined, danced, and relaxed, and that hotel is just the right place to do all those things. With several venues downstairs, we were bound to enjoy our stay.


My very own personalized Mac greeting. Cute.



Ocean view room. The weather was enjoyable and the room was comfy.


The bed.


The bed with boo in it. He said it was the most comfortable bed he ever slept on.



We started our day by having brunch at La Côte situated both beach and poolside.


Followed by a little play time with the camera in the lobby.




We ran upstairs, put our wetsuits on, and hung out by the pool. I love the fact that the pool is all one height. Don't get me wrong, I know how to swim. But I enjoy just floating around in the water than having to struggle staying above it. My short ass! lol


Not a fan of blowing kissy faces into the camera. Fan of blowing kisses to my Lover. =*


A view of the pool area at night.



Its a bit difficult to tell yourself to get out of the water once youre already in there but we had dinner reservations at Scarpetta for the evening. I wasn't trying to miss out on that! We took advantage of the Miami Spice menu and the food was great. The place has dim lights everywhere so it gives it a romantic vibe. Unfortunately, I wasnt able to take as many pictures as I wouldve liked to since we took boo's camera and his flash doesn't work. Thats something that we later discovered.


After dinner, we went back to the room to relax for a bit before we headed out to club LIV which is one of the hotel's venues. To my surprise, there were cupcakes and a birthday card sitting on the bar table.


Gotta thank Jay for making our stay at The Bleau much more enjoyable. =)


At LIV. Its a nice club if youre into that partying stuff. Be prepared to spend money if you plan on heading out to the spot.





The following afternoon, we had brunch at Vida. Their sandwiches are to die for. Yum.



I didn't want to leave the hotel. Can I do this every weekend? Hopefully one day. Thanks for everything babe. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment